Sunday, January 14, 2007

Leaving

The stuff is packed, except for the small bits and pieces that never seem to get put in the right place, and this computer... although that will change soon. I am as ready as I'll ever be. Ok I"m not really ready. But that has never stopped me before and I doubt it would stop me again. I know how to get to my next destination. I just hope the rain stops by tomorrow morning. The thought of all that rain.... no computer, and everything all packed is kinda depressing. I guess I could try to get some cat dancing on the roof pictures, but they kinda hate dancing in the rain. I guess they never saw the movie. I'll really miss Jane, we've been doing a lot of things together now that I'm leaving.

I've always like the transition times. Going from one place to another, one season to another, the twilight and dawns of life. The combination of sadness and hope. I do it well. I'm not really afraid of the trip, or getting lost (just part of the adventure and yet another margarita story).

I don't exactly know when I'll post again, probably in a few days or sooner, depending on when I stop and when I have a chance to get to an Internet cafe.

I'll see ya when I see ya, and till then, may the gods smile on you.

No comments: