Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Today was semi-busy. Went to the bike shop and got all the maintence done, they even fixed a few things I didn't think about. Mad props to the guys at silver storm bikes on Shishz street. (They were cute too)
Got the boxes to send some stuff, bought the sadle bags, and tomorrow start packing up. I still don't feel like I'm ready to leave. But then I think about the road laying before me, and my fear goes away.
I realize it isn't the safest trip in the world, but then I don't know anywhere that really is safe, and to be honest, I'm much more afraid of being back in the states, thinking, "oh if only I'd taken that bike trip" and not being happy where I am, because I didn't finish where I left.

As soon as figure out how to get the pictures on the blog, I will be sharing them.

1 comment:

janna.zhou said...

chris:i feel very lucky can know you each other and live with you for 6 months,on this time,i feel you are very nice and sweet.you give me happy time and paid kindness to me,you really the best friend or old sister.i am happy you like my cool cooking,actually tast not very well------remember something else,i really feel the time so short with you----my dear roomate