Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hey Hey hey, what's going on

I've made it to Surat Thani, which wasn't hard, since someone else was driving. When I got to the bus station, they didn't want to take my bike since the bus was already a bit overcrowded. I forgot about the full moon party at Ko Samui. Well, finally I told them how to re-arrange some things nad they were able to get my bike. The one guy wasn't happy but, then I don't really care.
I'm staying one night in Surat Thani because I couldn't sleep on the bus. The seats were too big to put my feet down, and too small for me to put my feet up. Plus they stopped twice.
It was good though because I got to speak to a German journalist. There have been bombings in Hat Yai, one of the places I planned to go. He confirmed my view that it was still ok to get there, but not any further south. (I'll take a train to the Malaysian border) I still want to go down the East coast. ( don't freak out, but I've been following the papers and the way I see it, they get upset, then it boils over into a bombing, then they've cooled down somewhat- so I won't expect any more bombs until next year. My journalist friend confirms this theory)
So.... Now that I have more regular access to the internet, What is going on with all of you?
Do tell me either in ej-mail or in the comments. I would love to know how you are doing.
Till I post again, be good, be happy and have fun.

1 comment:

Blue Ghost said...

pardon? excuse moi?? que???
did you say bombs???
nevrmind cuz i'm going to pretend i didnt read that ok.
holy crapoli!!
have you seen my page yet?
come see plz>>> www.myspace.com/neosandy