Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sunshine, on my shoulder

gives me sunburn. Actually not today, I stoped about 40km from Khon Kean, but I'm here now. The stop was supposed to be 7km from the main road. The happy time resort. Although I'm not sure why they called it a resort, but it was clean, and had good air con.
the road is actually a bit boring, although I hate to admit it. It isn't flat, and I've had a head wind, but there isn't a lot to see. However the snake was special. It didn't bite me, but gave me quite a scare. Needless to say, I was disinclined to donate to the King Cobra club (yes it does exist, and I passed it yesterday, but after the snake on the road .. a small one, but nevertheless..
It is 200 km to the next big town, but there is somewhere to stop; actually two somewheres. But..it means at least one leg will be 120km. I don't know if I can do that.
Till I post again, be good, be happy, and have fun

No comments: