Thursday, May 31, 2007

Goodmorning starshine

Well, I didn't start as early as I would have liked, but I made it to Sichon, a nice one hotel town. The road was very very nice, not too hilly with beautiful mountains to the left. I like it when the road is mostly flat but there are beautiful mountains for eye candy. I am currently listening to the monks chanting from the temple just next door to the internet cafe. It sounds much better than most of the Thai pop. In Surat Thani I got offered a job teaching, but again, I'm not sure what I want to do. One of the 'goals' of this trip was to figure out exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, or at least next year. I still haven't figured it out. I know I should try to get something that will let me continue to travel, allow me to use my creativity, an live fairly well. Teaching did that, but ......
I guess we'll see when I get back.
Till I post again, be good, be happy, and have fun

3 comments:

Chris Lee said...

I think we met the same problem to some extent. I am also trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Anyway, we couldn't know the future. All we could do is keep moving. Good luck.

Blue Ghost said...

hi,
hope you are well.
stay safe.
luv and hugs
peace
sandy
ps who said it's not the destination, but the journey that matters most? ;-)

Blue Ghost said...

hey sis, i forgot to ask you, how's your sunburn? i found this great site for all kinds of home remedys and what not. it's non-profit so sumtimz ya gotta giv it awhile to load the server can be slow. i'll see what i can find for ya as well :-) luv&hugz
peace,
sandy
www.care2.org