Monday, May 28, 2007

leaving on a big bus

Well, yesterday I got almost nothing done. It was Sunday. I thought it was Monday, but that happens when you are traveling a lot.
I did have a pretty good day for all that, I went to a bookstore and browzed for a while, had a coffee and watched people go by, ate steak, and saw Pirates 3 (a rather fun movie)
Not very exciting, but very very nice. Today I made an appointment for the dentist and got a massage, and saw some of the sights. Tomorrow I will leave on the night bus to Surat Thani, and then on to the East coast, until I can't go anymore because of the fighting.
I might just get another massage tomorrow.
I find Bangkok really strange in one thing. This is supossed to be a paradise for older "farang" men. Lots of ways to behave badly with young beautiful women and even if you aren't rich in the States you are here. So why do they all look so grumpy and miserable?
Till I post again, be good, be happy and have fun.

1 comment:

Blue Ghost said...

alright plz WHERE EXACTLY is all this "fightin" ??? when will you be thru it?? if you go to tibet can i go w/ you???
luv&hugs
peace,
sandy