Sunday, May 20, 2007

zzzzzzzzzzzz

I overslept today, so I decided that yet another day off was a good idea. I wish I had felt that way in the beautiful guest house, but.....
I'm off tomorrow, and I should be near Bangkok in 5 days. I'm not sure if I want to go into the city or not -- They have good dentists and it would probably be a good idea to get my teeth cleaned and checked. On the other hand, it is a big, sprawling, expensive city with lots of scary dogs. I don't want to get rabies when I'm so close to the finish line.
On other scary notes, apparently the three provences that are on the Malaysian border are still pretty dangerous. My plan is to go as far south as I can, then either get a train, or boat to the border (there are ferries I believe). I'll check it out as I get closer. I hate that the state department are such chicken littles. They always say "its too dangerous" even when I know it isn't, so I don't know what to believe.
Till I post again, be good, be happy and have fun

No comments: