Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hmmm what to do, what to do

I've made it to Kuantan, and am at a cross roads so to speak.(actually I'm literally at a cross roads) _- I could go to Melecca by bus, but that would kinda suck, or I could keep going south on the road I'm on. Both would get me to Jahor Bahru by July 3, and into Singapore by July 4. I'll finish on independence day. I will then have to get my ticket home.
The road has been pretty good, but it didn't rain yesterday. I've decided that rain is a good thing, in that it keeps things cool (the other day it was almost cold). Last night it finally rained but I didn't care much, because I was happily eating curried shrimp.
Good food helps make any problem seem somewhat less severe. Another lesson learned.
I still don't know what I will do when I get "home"
Till I post again, be good, be happy, and have fun

No comments: