Thursday, June 14, 2007

hurts not so good

Baling was a very very nice town, and now I'm in Garik, another small town. I've left flat long ago. I also cut the burn on my calf with my pedal. I'm not in pain per se, but it doesn't feel that good either. I did, however, have a wonderful lunch/dinner.
Jeli is 124 km away. And there is nothing on the map between here and there. I guess I could take a bus, but.... There is some lake country in the middle that I think should be beautiful. And even though it isn't flat anymore, it is fantastic. I can actually hear the monkeys in the jungle.
I will make sure I get up early tomorrow. Hopefully it won't rain until I get there.
Till I post again, be good, be happy and have fun.

1 comment:

Blue Ghost said...

Hey Christine,
Hope you're having a good weekend. How's the leg?
Try and stay dry and please write or post soon. Miss ya.
Peace,
Sandy