Sunday, June 3, 2007

long and windy road

What a beautiful road to Hua Sai. Trees made a tunnel through most of the way, keeping me cool and happy. Which is a good thing, because I didn't get much sleep last night. I stayed up to watch Star Movies "StarWars marathon" I know, I know, I'm such a geek. I can remember when the first one came out, oh those many years ago. Back when you had to go to the movies over and over to memorize the lines.
Hua Sai seems like a nice town, but I'm having a mouse poo problem again with my guest house. Actually I haven't had the mouse poo problem for a while, so I guess I'm lucky. I'm a bit perplexed with Thailand. On one had it is much more 'developed' yet on the other, I do have to go much farther to get a decent place to lay my head. I would have thought there would me alot more guesthouses along the road, like in Vietnam and Laos. Oh well. The room feels pretty safe, the people who run the place are super nice and had me change rooms and wanted me to take some cola as an apology. I declined, mostly because cola in the room means ants in the room. I figure I have enough problems as it is.
Till I post again, be good be happy and have fun.

No comments: