Wednesday, February 21, 2007

War

I'm at war with myself today. I go to the Vietnamese embassy to get my visa, but there is a part of me that really really wants to quit. To ask Uncle David to buy my ticket home. I did good didn't I? I went across China and that is cool. I am tired and I don't want to go back on my bike. Plus Hong Kong is VERY expensive. It has almost broken the bank. However, I also said that I would go all the way to Singapore, and that is what I should do, plus these are the set backs - the feeling like you want to quit, that you need to push through. And I know Vietnam and Laos and Malaysia are going to be beautiful. And plus if I were to fly out soon it would be better to go on to Guangzhou. If I go to Guangzhou I might as well keep going. I guess I will keep going.
By the way -- Hong Kong is worth it, it is a great city. I Love the engergy here, and the fact that I can get almost anything I want (I've re-supplied myself a bit, one of the reasons H.K. has been so expensive)
Till I post again, be good, be happy, and have fun.

No comments: